The Big3 Season Pass is valid all season at Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Resort, Sunshine Village. With 8,000 acres of terrain on one pass and one of the longest seasons in North America, there’s plenty of time to make the most of our massive mountain playground!
Big3 Season Pass
The Big3 Season Pass includes:
- Skiing and riding at Mt. Norquay, The Lake Louise Ski Resort, Sunshine Village
- Night skiing and riding at Mt. Norquay (January to March)
- 50% off lift tickets at all Mountain Collective Destinations
- Additional benefits: see Pass Benefits tab for details
Big 3 Season Pass Pre-Season Rates – Sale Ends October 15th
|PASS TYPE||PRE-SEASON RATE|
|Tiger (5 and under)||$66|
|Student Family Add-on||$580|
|Refund option – Individual||$85|
|Refund option – Family||$139|
|Bus Season Pass||$876|
- Big3 Season Pass does not include shuttle from Banff to the resorts.
- Prices subject to 5% GST. Prices are subject to change and subject to the terms set by each ski area.
- Season Passes require at least 24hr processing time from purchase to pick up at the Banff Ski Hub.
- Deposit on season pass is non refundable, even if the refund option is purchased – the refund option is for the season pass.
Big3 Pass Details
|Midweek||Monday to Thursday inclusive.|
|Senior||Age 65 and older – Requires proof of age.|
|Student (18-24)||Full time student aged 18-24, with valid student photo ID from a recognized Western Canadian High School, University or College (BC, AB, Sask, and MB). Must be under the age of 25 as of Dec 31, 2015.|
|Youth (13-17)||Age 13-17 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 18 as of Dec 31, 2015.|
|Child (6-12)||Ages 6-12 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 13 as of Dec 31, 2015.|
|5 and under
(also known as Tiger)
|Ages 0-5 with proof of age. Must be under the age of 6 as of Dec 31, 2015.|
|Family||1 or 2 parents with children up to age 17 living at the same address. Health care card required as proof, with all members on one card.|
|Student Family Add-on||Available to son or daughter of family pass adult, living at the same address. Must be a full time student age 18-24 with valid student photo ID from a recognized Western Canadian High School, College or University (BC, AB, Sask, and MB). Must be under the age of 25 as of Dec 31, 2015.|
|Refund option||There are NO REFUNDS whatsoever on season passes unless the REFUND OPTION IS PURCHASED at the time of pass purchase. Refunds will only be considered due to medical conditions or transfer of employment with the same employer and out of province. A season pass refund request form must be filled out and include supporting documentation. Refund requests take 4 to 6 weeks to process. Amounts are based on the cost of the pass less the number of days used up to a maximum percentage at the date of the claim. Prior to Season Opening: 95%, prior to Dec 21: 75%, prior to Jan 25: 50%, prior to Feb 28: 25%, from Mar 1: 0%.Refunds for Family Passes are calculated on the injured party’s portion of the pass.|